- Size: Medium,Small
- Full-bloom Period: Spring
- Location: Courtyard
- Climate: Temperate
- Variety: Peony
- 1 Professional Pack, 5 seeds / Pack, 5 seeds in total
- New Fresh seeds, 99% germination rate
- Grow peonies in deep, fertile, humus-rich, moist soil that drains well. Soil pH should be neutral.
- The soil will benefit from the addition of organic material in the planting hole. If the soil is heavy or very sandy, enrich it with compost. Incorporate about 1 cup of bone meal into the soil. Tamp soil firmly.
- Peonies are not fussy but choose your location wisely as they resent disturbance. Provide shelter from strong winds. Plant away from trees or shrubs as peonies don't like to compete for food and moisture. Space them three to four feet apart for good air circulation.
- Peonies like full sun, and though they can manage with half a day, they bloom best in a sunny spot.
- Peonies are usually sold as bare-root tubers with three to five eyes, divisions of a three- or four-year-old plant.
- Plant peonies in the fall: in late September and October in most of the country, and even later in the South. (If you must move an established plant, this is the time.)
- Peonies should be settled into place before the first hard frost. Spring-planted peonies just don't do as well, experts agree; they generally lag about a year behind those planted in the fall.
- Dig a generous-sized hole, about two feet deep and two feet across in well-drained soil in a sunny spot. If the soil is heavy or very sandy, enrich it with compost. Incorporate about one cup of bone meal into the soil. Tamp it firmly.
- Set the root so the eyes face upward on top of the firmed soil, placing the root just 2 inches below the soil surface. (In southern states, choose early-blooming varieties, plant them about an inch deep, and provide some shade.)
- Then backfill the hole, taking care that the soil doesn't settle and bury the root deeper than 2 inches.
- Water thoroughly.
- Tip: Don't plant too deep! In most of the country, the peony's eyes (buds) should be no deeper than 1-&fracas; to 2 inches below the soil line!
- Unit Type: lot (5 pieces/lot)
- Package Weight: 0.02kg (0.04lb.)
- Package Size: 10cm x 12cm x 3cm (3.94in x 4.72in x 1.18in)
We custom fill your orders within 48 hours. Since we ship direct from the manufacturer it can take up to 7 to 14 days to arrive (international orders may take 21 days). But once you get your stuff you will know it was worth the wait.
Golden Peony Plant Flower Seeds
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Mercy Meadows and offer our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you have a problem with your order and no one else can help, send us an email over to email@example.com and we'll do OUR Mercy Meadows GUARANTEE BEST to make things right for you.