- Use: Outdoor Plants
- Classification: Novel Plant
- Full-bloom Period: Summer
- Type: Succulent Plant
- Flowerpot: Excluded
- Location: Courtyard
- Function: Interest
- Size: Small,Medium,Large
- Climate: Subtropics
- Style: Perennial
- Variety: Carica papaya
- Germination rate: 85%
- Purity: 100%
- Mix the seeds, with a handful of peat moss.
- Spread the mix evenly over a tray containing 3 to 4 inches of a good planting mix.
- Cover that with ½ inch of the same mix. Cover with Cling Film until they break the surface, keep the soil medium damp not wet.
- Sprouting takes from 15 days to six weeks or longer for some strange reason.
- Bottom heat always helps. Prick the seedlings out when they are about 2 inches tall and transplant into 4-inch containers in a potting soil that is drained well.
- You will lose a few to damping off. Don’t plant in the ground until the soil temperature is at least 55 degrees F; 70 F is better.
- Unit Type: lot (15 pieces/lot)
- Package Weight: 0.02kg (0.04lb.)
- Package Size: 5cm x 10cm x 1cm (1.97in x 3.94in x 0.39in)
We custom fill your orders within 48 hours. Since we ship direct from the manufacturer it can take up to 7 to 14 days to arrive (international orders may take 21 days). But once you get your stuff you will know it was worth the wait.
Papaya Organic Seeds
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Mercy Meadows and offer our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you have a problem with your order and no one else can help, send us an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do OUR Mercy Meadows GUARANTEE BEST to make things right for you.